African women are usually said to have low libido (sexual desire) especially after child birth. This is sometimes attributed to female genital mutilation which have been in practice in Nigeria until 2015. Husbands often complain of this issue and it poses a threat to marriages.
Men also experience low libido.
The causes of low libido in men are usually
– and/or psychological ( depression
, Fatigue and highly stressful lifestyle)
Here is a natural libido booster to improve your sexual desire in both men and women. It is a lipido boosting milk
1. Tiger Nuts (Commonly called “Aya” in Hausa, “Aki Hausa” in Igbo and “Ofio” in Pigin): In China, tiger nut milk is used in Ayurvedic medicines and is a powerful aphrodisiac (sexual stimulant). Source
2. Coconut: Coconut milk contains copper and vitamin C which helps blood flowing and keeps the prostate (male exocrine gland that secretes semen) happy. Source
3. Dates (Commonly called “Dibino”): Dates are a natural aphrodisiac – libido booster. Certain studies have shown that dates are beneficial in increasing sexual stamina. Source
- Soften the tiger nuts by soaking them over night. I personally like using both the fat ones and the tiny ones.
- Blend the other 2 ingredients together with the softened tiger nuts.
- Sieve it to get the milk.
Libido boosting milk is ready! It is better enjoyed cold.
Both couple (man and wife) can enjoy a glass each. Getting down will be like never before. You will compliment each other’s performance.
Share and comment!